Thursday 21 January 2010

Better man* - Robbie Williams

No, this is not my New Year's resolution. I've not bothered making New Year's resolutions for a while now. Maybe it just doesn't work for me.

But the days and weeks after my operation has allowed me a chance to really think over many things. And truth be told, i did not like myself very much after reflecting on how i've been and how i've treated some people.

So while i hate being stuck at home, i'm glad for the opportunity to reflect and think and pray. And my prayer is that God will make me a much better person.

*One of my fav songs of his, but it was released as a single only in Australia, NZ and Latin America.

2 comments:

Ruey said...

You sure you're not being too hard on yourself, mate? Coz you're one of the nicest fellas that I know. Esp given the fact that you're a West Msian too! :)

imissw said...

so i'm west m'sian, eh? the diff between u east and us west according to some politician is that u can use 'Allah' but we can't!

thanks for the kind words. appreciate them.

just be thankful(?) that due to the distance, our interaction has been minimal and u dun get to see the mean and impatient side of me.