Saturday 12 March 2011

How can we see that far* - Amy Grant

A little girl and her mother were walking towards me in that narrow corridor.

I kept to the right side and the mother kept to hers. The little girl however did not notice me as she walked in her carefree manner - until she was less than 2 feet away from me!

By then of course, i had stopped in my tracks. She stopped too, realising there was this hulk in front of her! She looked up to see me looking down on her.

With a little giggle, she moved to her right and go pass me, laughing away. I turned back to see her mom laughing together with her. I walked away, laughing too.

Little things like these can make my day! =)

*Taken from her album Heart in Motion which was nominated for a Grammy (Album of the year) in 1992.

No comments: