Wednesday 9 March 2011

Pocketful of sunshine* - Natasha Bedingfield

I put my hand in my pockets and fished out what was in fact a journey planner for the London Underground! In the other pocket, it was a wet towel issued by See Woo.

I was initially surprised - until i remembered that it was the same jacket that i wore when i was in London recently.


Me with some former students outside the Supreme Court

I had put it away as i normally wear an older one at work. That one still works but not very presentable. But Tuesday was a big day for the Law School so i brought the good one to work.

Getting those things out of me pockets brought me back to London for a few fleeting moments - and brought a smile to my face. Can't wait to be there again - with tGiF the net time, for sure!

*The 2nd single from the album of the same name. Really liked this song as the beat is very bright and 'sunshinny'!

No comments: