Thursday 24 March 2011

Rush rush* - Paula Abdul

Everything is done in a rush these days.

i wake up and rush to get ready to go to work.

i then rush to get to work on time.

i rush from one class to another meeting.

i rush to get home.

i rush to finish off everything to get to bed so that i can sleep on time.

and the cycle resumes...

i sometimes get to wake up earlier and go for a run - but even then, i have to rush to finish my run to get back and shower and change - to rush off to work.

i miss those days when i could take my time, and warm down after a run. i even had time back then to drive to the Subang Park to run. After the run, i'll usually sit by the lake and just watch life pass by until the day slow winds to an end.



i used to even have time to take some photos after my runs those days!!!



no such luxury these days. Even blogging is a rush... gtg. Need to sleep!

*Her 1st single from her 2nd album, played a lot over the local radio the year when i moved to Subang.

3 comments:

Sarah-Ann said...

thats why we are called 'Russians' (Rush-ians) :P :P

♥ BabyRachel ♥ said...

Wa Sarah you also know mr mun one's blog ah. Hahaha.

imissw said...

not that difficult la. did u not see my latest FB status? some person came to this blog and left an expletive comment.

my sitemeter told me he came from the google search results page where a search was did on my name. my sitemeter oso told me that that person is local - not a random mischievous comment.

so sad la. why some ppl hate me? =( one of yr classmates letting out frustration after the exam yesterday? lol!