Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sacrifice* - Elton John

Being in a couple is hard. And committing, making sacrifices; it's hard. But if it's the right person, then it's easy. Looking at that girl and knowing she's all you really want out of life, that should be the easiest thing in the world. And if it's not like that, then she's not the one.
Marshall 'Marshmallow' Eriksen (HIMYM S01E12)

I posted this quote in 18 August 2009. I stumbled across it again recently - when i was looking thru my blog, thinking of the memories tGiF and i shared. Why the sudden trip down memory lane? Well, it has been 2 years since we got together. Yes, there has been sacrifices - but looking back, it giving those things were easy. I do not miss them, i do not long for them - for what i have gained is so so so much more!



I love you, dear!

*This was partly inspired by the Aretha Franklin song "Do Right Woman, Do Right Man".

2 comments:

Chermaine said...

oh gosh, its been two years already? I still remember the day when you told me you just got 'hitched' in the bus on the way to Palace of Justice HAHA. :P

imissw said...

someone just left an expletive comment on this post and when i saw another comment, i was expecting the worst! then i saw it was u - *phew*.

yeah, 2 years - and i remember that trip to the Palace of Justice! =) we were all so young back then. hehe.