Friday 29 December 2006

One day in your life* - Michael Jackson

Just some random stuffs which happened today:-

  • I got home before midnight - the first time since starting work as a waiter!!!! :-)
  • I stopped working full time and started as part timer. This meant i could stay up til 4 sumthing in the morn and wake up at 2 pm!!!!
  • It oso meant that i had time to chat wif mates on MSN!
  • Real frens share yr joys wif you! Here's the response from me mate when i told him of the best news i've received in me life:-
"Woww thats really GREAT! wow i feel happy for u too! really my whole body tingling with happiness"
  • Called home and chat wif me mom for a while. It was nice. Me dad's feeling better - even was able to drive out and eat pan meen! :-)
  • No e-mails from her. :-(
  • Had an interesting dream - i was in an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer!!!! Thinking back, it's so funny - there i was wif Buffy, Xander, Giles and Buffy's mom, discussing the weird things happening in our school. I was convinced that there's sumthing strange taking place! LOL!
  • Speaking of Buffy, i bought a Buffy 2007 Calender - from Calender Club where all 2007 Calenders are going for 50% less! Buffy means that for the first time in many years, i'm not having a LOTR calender!!!!
  • Some hot girl said that i make her laugh! :-)
  • I started taking orders for drinks and deserts at work - much to amusement of me co-workers at the satisfaction i got over it!
  • I ate fong chow - or kai keok (chicken feet) for the first time since leaving M'sia! Man, it was so good! :-P~
p/s - dun ask why one of the bullets is green in colour! i tried to change it but i can't!!!!

*One of his really old songs, when he looked normal! ;-P

No comments: