Sunday 31 December 2006

The perfect year* - Dina Carroll

Well, it has not been perfect but what a year it has been! It has to be the best of all the years that i've had in this short life of mine. And the unexpected twist at the end made for a superb ending to a wonderful tale.

It's time to roll out the credits and draw the curtains. Take a bow, all you perfomers who played a part, big or small. You are appreciated.

I'm almost sorry that it has to end and 2007 has suddenly crept up - but i can only look forward in great anticipation and with bated breath at what God has in store for me in 2007.


Looking back, it would appear impossible that anything will top what 2006 did for me - but then again, with God all things are possible!

May the year ahead bring loads of joy, peace and love in your life.

For now, let me dwell a little longer at the sweet memories of the past 12 months.



Thank you to you who played a part in making the year such a brilliant one.

Thank you, Lord.

Through it all - Hillsong

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all

Hallelujah, hallelujah

*Song taken from my all time fav musical, Sunset Boulevard

No comments: