Friday 2 February 2007

Gold* - Spandau Ballet

Golden brown, to be precise. I finally got me hair coloured. It's sumthing that i had always wanted to do but never did since it was a vain waste of money.

But i thot i deseved this chance since i only spent 6 pounds on haircuts for 2006 (only once in Sept!). And it only costs me less than 6 pounds!!!! I went to this salon which catered mainly to "aunties" - middle aged women. It's the place where me mom goes to.

So there i was, sitting on the old sofa, reading the December 1999 FHM magazine, eavesdropping on the conversations carried out by all the middle-aged women around me!!!! Some must have thought i'm just waiting for me mom to finish her haircut - until they saw me seating meself on a chair to get a haircut!

The outcome? Well, for the price i paid (RM35 - less than 5 quid), i'm quite pleased with it. I got it streaked - and now i have a 3-toned hair!!!! The natural black, the golden brown streaks and the whites at the front! LOL! Hey, i had to pay extra to hide the whites!

Here - judge for yrself:-

Before

After


p/s - i have in fact dyed me hair twice in me lifetime before this. The first was black-blue which only made me hair looked really black. The second time was some dark red which was only visible if you looked hard enuf under the sunlight!!!!

p/p/s - i wanted reddish brown but thought i'd better stick to some conventional brown first.


*One of their international hit songs which was featured in their chart topping album, True.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh.. u are too free

imissw said...

i'm not. really! :-)