Saturday 3 February 2007

Unwell* - Matchbox 20

The last time i posted under this song was in May 2006. You can read about it here.

That was the first time since being in Cochester that i fell sick. Subsequent to that, i fell sick again in France, in October. So when i was away from home for almost 14 months, i only fell sick twice.

I've been back for 2 weeks only and i'm oredi sick!

I've been telling ppl of the healthy lifestyle i had over there. I guess this proves me point.

*sigh*

Oh well... being sick always reminds me to be thankful of the times when i'm not - and how i usually take good health for granted. Cheers, Lord!

*One of me al time fav songs from one of me all time fav groups. They're jus brilliant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In contrast to you, I've been sick a grand total of 4 times since leaving home! Once in Germany n 3x in the UK (Manc 2x, London 1x). Back home it was more like twice a year.

Makes me rather concerned. Is it homesickness? Recovering from #4 now. :(

imissw said...

oh dear... do take care, alrite. Will be praying for you.