Friday 9 February 2007

Nightshift* - The Commodores

I'm on the nightshift again tonite.

Me life is full of these little ironies. Just when me bio clock had adjusted to M'sian time and i was sleeping and waking like how "normal" people do, i have to readjust it to be nocturnal again!


Being the 3rd night in a row, it'll be much better. Anyways, it ain't all that bad. I keep awake watching Friends, House and whatever movie i have on me laptop. It takes much effort tho, not to laugh out loud watching Friends. :-)

p/s - watching Friends in the wee hours of the mornings makes me really miss me fellow Friends-fan mates back in Cochester! Miss u guys a lot!

*The 1985 hitsong by the group from which Lionel Ritchie came out from (yeah, Nicole's dad). It was their first hit after he left and it won them a Grammy in 1985 for best R&B Performance by a duo or group with vocals.

No comments: