Monday 19 February 2007

Fat* - Weird Al Yankovic

Help!!!!! I can't stop eating!!!!!

I've not stopped eating since yesterday. It was a true piggy new year - eat, sleep, eat, sleep!!!!

Just to give you an idea of how "bad" things are, we went out for not one, not two but THREE suppers last nite (i must say, 3 really good ones - Maggi Goreng at BP mamak, Roti Planta at that corner shop in SS2, and finally Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa down town). I got home close to 6 am this morning, slept, only to be awaken by me nephew and neice to eat breakfast! I am now waiting for me mate to come and take me out for lunch!!!!!

Yup, i feel fatter, me mates say i look fatter and me mom corroborates that too!

And it's just the 2nd day of the Spring Festival celebration!!!!! *sigh*

Oh well... here's wishing you guys all a continued wonderful celebration! And to those overseas, enjoy going to class/work today! Muahahahahahaha!!!!! Hey, i went thru that last year so i feeeeeel for you! Muahahahahaha!


Yes, i look fatter, dun i?

*A hilarious spoof of Michael Jackson's Bad

No comments: