Friday 2 February 2007

Think of me* - Sarah Brightman

Check-list:-

1. No one is at home;

2. Music on full-blast;

3. Floor cushions piled onto the sofa;

4. Water and mop ready

And there i went - me first mopping session for 2007!

Beads of sweat form on me forehead while i swayed along to the loud music as the floor is wiped intensely - and i slowly realised that a huge smile had formed on me face as me thoughts fly back to those summer days when we used to mop the floors together.

I miss those days... I wonder if you think of me when you mop the floor?

Oh, and mopping the floor at home now seems so easy - i guess it makes sense since the cafe area is so much more larger! :-)

*Song taken from the musical, The Phantom of the Opera, the best musical i ever watched - altho my fav is still Sunset Boulevard.

No comments: