Tuesday 31 March 2009

From this moment on* - Shania Twain

It's been more than 2 years and over 500 posts.

I'm running out of songs to be post titles in this blog!!!! Believe you me when i tell ya a lot of posts never end up on this blog simply because i couldn't find a song to be the post title. Many a times, i've been tempted to re-use songs which i've used in the past before.

I have also been tempted to start a new blog. This has been my longest running blog ever! I tried once and use movie titles as post titles - but that idea failed.

Well, no point being a slave to 'traditions' and conventions! From this day on, from this moment on, i'll be reusing songs titles from previous posts. Yes! Not that anyone would notice it in the first place... oh well...

*One of the most often heard song in weddings at one point of time, this is her second biggest hit single.

3 comments:

SaraLynn said...

awww....This was in my wedding. The version with Bryan White.
They talk a bit and then there is a musical pause at the beginning...that's when I walked down the aisle....sweet...
thanks for the memory today

I enjoy your posts and hope you continue!
Sara

cheryl said...

Must say u've done a good job at trying to think up titles that match the posts over these 2 years ;)

And I DID wonder at one point if you'd actually start a new blog since this is on 'lingering in london' and u sure ain't lingering in london right now (physically, that is. emotionally...well, only u know la!)

Keep up the good writing :) Ur right, we probably won't notice repetitions, or wouldn't mind them ;)

imissw said...

thanks ladies! :-)