Friday 6 March 2009

You've got a friend* - Carole King

I was watching Friends when i came across the scene that you can watch in the clip hereinbelow.

As i begin to realise who my real friends are, i begin to miss my true friends even so much more.
I know that no matter what, i've got a friend in them.

This was a scene that Michael and i re-enacted before i left.



I miss you, Michael! and i dun care how gay it sounds! Lol!



Chilling at Paris


Seeing ourselves


Going thru some weird hairdos (and facial hair too)


Sometimes we feel like killing each other...


Other times, we drive each other to wanna kill ourselves!!!


But yeah, we'll always kiss and make up. Albeit reluctantly at times!

*Written by her and covered extensively, this song is listed in the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll.

2 comments:

SaraLynn said...

Looks like a fun group!
:)

hope you are well and I love the Lucky song you have by Jason Mraz...it is so sweet!

imissw said...

yeah, we were a fun group. and michael was always the life of the party!

everyone loves that song now! my students and i differ in music tastes but we all agree that lucky is nice! :-)