Thursday 9 July 2009

A change would do you good* - Sheryl Crow



I finally did it. I change service provider for my mobile phone. After so many years!!!!

Yes, i've GAVE UP ON MAXIS!!!!! I'm back with Digi.

I just could not take it anymore. Maxis is so bad IN my house. It is so frustrating - when i cannot use my mobile phone at home, in my room!!!! The worse thing is that it is not completely no service. There is just sufficient line for the call to come in or go out - but not strong enuf to have a conversation.

Yes, i admit that outside, i do not have any problems with Maxis. But enuf is enuf.

I realised that i have come a full circle! When i first started, i was using Digi. The reason i changed to Maxis was cuz at that time, during my practice days, i traveled around the land a lot. And i found that Digi was very lacking in a lot of other States. Maxis was really good!

Now, back with Digi, i am reminded at how inferior it is!!!! When i'm indoors on campus, the line is very weak. I have to step outdoors!!!! Sigh...

But when tGiF calls me when i'm at home, i can talk to her now! So yes, the change is good! :-)

*Her 4th single from her 2nd album

No comments: