Tuesday 22 June 2010

The best* - Tina Turner

I watched Toy Story 3 today. It was the best movie i've ever watched!!!!!!! No, i'm not exaggerating!



A wonderful tale about frenship and loyalty, it has everything - great storyline, edge of the seat excitement and action, laugh out loud comedic elements, tear-jerking situations, inspirational moments.

I dun wanna talk so much about - if you have not seen it yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????? Go see it! Better still, go see it with me - i'm definitely gonna watch it again. And again. And again...

Perhaps after a while, when i get over how brilliant it is, and i start to think back of movies like The Lord of The Rings, Dead Poets Society, Love Actually, The Empire Strikes Back, i may change my mind. But for now, Toy Story 3 sits at the pinnacle of the list of best movies of all time for me!

Pics taken from various sites online

*I remember the music video - it has a horse in it!!!! And no, i'm not referring to the singer.

No comments: