Tuesday 29 June 2010

Thank you* - Dido

I just realised that i have not blogged about God answering my prayer!!!!! How could i have failed to do so? =(

I had previously blogged about my worries that i may not get from the insure the money that was spent to pay for my surgery early this year. Well, after more than 5 months, i received a cheque from the insurance company - everything i could rightfully claim for, they paid.

The news was shared with my BSF mates tonite - and they rejoiced with me. I'm so thankful for them, for praying for me, some of them actually coming up to me to personally encourage me. Their faith has been stronger than mine. I'm so thankful oso to my BSF Group leader - what a wonderful man of God!

Of course i'm thankful - as usual and as always - for tGiF for praying with me over this too.

Most of all, i'm thankful to God.

Thank you, Lord.

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you (Luke 11:9)

*First featured in the soundtrack of Sliding Doors and then famously sample by Eminem which made this song into a hit.

No comments: