Saturday 5 June 2010

Goodnight and thank you* - Madonna and Antonio Banderas

We knew the time to say goodnight was near - the day was getting so dark.

We therefore bid thee farewell - and thank you. Thank you so much for what you have done. Thank you for the players you bought:-


Luis Garcia and Xabi Alonso


Torres!

Thank you most of all for the
Miracle of Istanbul in May 2005. Like every true Liverpool FC fan, i'll never forget that night!

And that oso means i'll never forget you.



Let me end off by reproducing here what you said as you left:-
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool.

I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone.

Neither will you, neither will you...



Pics taken from various sites online

*Taken from the movie version of the musical - i enjoyed the movie very much and loved the music in it.

No comments: