Saturday 6 January 2007

Painters* - Jewel

It all started with this photo (on the left) which i used as me profile pic for me MSN. I was surprised at how many people asked if i painted it meself!!!! I'm flattered. Truly am, that they think i am that talented!

Unfortunately, i must confess that i got that photo using Microsoft Photo Editor programme. Yup, just used a normal photo of meself (see here) and used the programme to edit it. And it wasn't difficult at all.

But it's really cool, isn't it? I liked it so much that i did many more. Check out these narcissistic efforts of mine:-



Some have asked where they can get the programme - i found the programme in the PCs in me Uni's PC Labs. A quick check with Wikipedia (since me mate's walking encyclopedia cousin is not around) informed me that the programme came with the Microsoft Office 1997 but has since been replaced by Microsoft Office Picture Manager, which is what i have - and i suspect most of you too - in me PC.


*One of her many brilliant vocals-guitar song in her wonderful debut album, Pieces of You

No comments: