Wednesday 24 January 2007

I'm sensitive* - Jewel

Me poor tummy...

I'm suffering from mild diarrhoea after just being back home for less than a week. Yup, i've been enjoying all the spicy food and hot chilli!!!! Me sensitive tummy, which has been accustomed to generally mild food, must surely be experiencing a terrible time dealing with it.

But i love spicy food!!!! And after being deprived of it for so long, i'm not gonna deny meself! Not yet, anyways! ;-P~

Let's see, i still have to try nasi lemak, rendang, kari ayam, sambal udang, curry laksa, assam laksa, chilli crabs, mee rebus, tom yam...

But i sure dun enjoy the sweat pouring down me face when i eat spicy food in the hot afternoon. People are amused at me rosy cheeks! Oh well... in a couple of weeks, i'd prolly get back me tan and there goes the red cheeks then!

*One of her brilliant guitar-vocals song in her debut album, Pieces of You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many dishes in only 4 days..

imissw said...

yo, mate - those are the things which i still have yet to eat!!!! :-P

btw, you got me stuffs from Hana?