Monday 15 January 2007

It would take a strong strong man* - Rick Astley

I told them me plans...

"What????", KK blurted out, incredulously. "But i thought you said you've given up!!!?!"

Four pair of eyes stared down at me while i averted mine away... and meekly replied, "Yeah, i have given up!" Sensing the air of disbelief in the room, i added wif a cheeky grin and a twinkle in me eye (or at least i think there was one!!!), "For now...".

*This song never fails to bring a smile to me face. It's so... for want of better word, cute! To those not from me generation, Rick was pretty big during me time! He had a great voice but unfortunately, sang teeny-booper songs. Me mate used to call him "The Plastic Man" cuz the bass programming for all his songs sound so... plastic-kly!!!!

No comments: