Wednesday 3 January 2007

Can't smile without you* - Barry Manillow

I was looking thru the "Inbox" of me mobile phone and realised that out of all the text messages i hang on to, most of them were from one particular person!

99% of her messages never fail to make me smile each time time i re-read them (as an ex-BB-ian puts it in her blog, these kinda text messages are "ACME Smiles"!).

Here are some of them (which methinks are safe to reproduce without revealing her identity - wah lau, macam super-hero, konon! Ada secret identity!!!!):-

Hmm.. mayb i shldn't hav emailed so much - revealed more than i need 2 but end of the day (ala Jim Carey in Bruce Almighty) IT'S GOOOOD!

COCO MO! on the radio! :) and u didnt email me.. tsk tsk.. i'll sing this song 4 u at ur wedding dinner.. :P

OK, no $$$ 2 sms u.. go exercise or pee on the toilet seat..

U like 4play? :/ how boring *yawn* No wonder u r still single

I hope u'll have a wonderful day..:) smile at strangers and dance to Queen's Don't Stop Me Now.. keeps u young!

God has alot2 answer regardin BGR. but dun u be sad la. at least u enjoyed a brief explosion of friendship rather than it trickle n die a slow death. Like fireworks, u love it while it lasts, wish it cld be longer, then wait 4 the next occasion.

Its pouring DOWN rain.. so lovely.. :)

Trust me, its just cruel...

Good evening.. One hopes thou art faring well. One imagines thou prancing from town to town on a white pony. I bid thee goodnight, and safe travels

Ur song's being played over carrefour's PA... i'll be home 4 xmas, if only in my dreams.. boo hoo hoo

It's sad that that person who makes me smile so much is now feeling down...

I'm remembering u in me prayers, mate - and hope to receive more "instant smiles" from u soon! Take care.

*Oldie but goldie!

No comments: