Friday 23 April 2010

Bittersweet* - Bobby Michaels

The certificate said that the time of death officially was 1527 hours, 23rd April 2007. That was exactly 3 years ago.

I still remember that day. I was at work at the University of Malaya - and of all the places, i received the fateful call while i was at the toilet of the Law Library!

I remember then travelling all the way to Sunway Medical Centre and going to the ICU. I remember my mother crying...

Today, i feel sad because i miss him.

Today, i feel glad because i know he is in a far better place.

Today, i feel happy cuz i know that i'll see him again, one sweet day.

In memory of Lai Siew Kong
Loving son, loving husband, loving father, loving grandfather.
7th Oct 1931 - 23rd April 2007

*One of his better songs. Haven't heard anything new from him for a long time, tho.

No comments: