Thursday 1 April 2010

Sacrifice* - Elton John

I dropped this yesterday - it slipped off me hands and gravity pulled it downwards.


(Pic taken from online)

It was almost like it took place in slow motion as it descended slowly - and the sickening thud when it struck the tile of the floor. Not once but a couple of times as it bounced up and down!!!!

I expected the worst - as this was not the first time. I dropped a bottle of cologne before in the past and it shattered into many tiny pieces, spilling the fragrance all over the place.

I remembered blogging about it - and in my post, it was tied in to a passage from the Bible. Coincidence? The passage was referring to an incident which took place in the final week of Jesus' human life on earth - and we are now going thru 'Holy Week' which is to commemorate the same thing - Jesus' final week on earth as a human.

So i thought i'd share that old blogpost with you. You can read it here. After reading it, you will appreciate why i titled this post as it is.

*One of Sir Elton's classic, loved by many including yrs truly

No comments: