Monday 26 April 2010

So far away* - Carole King

I had to park pretty far away today!!!! Here is the view from the 8th floor of Block E where i am:-


I have been suggesting they have a gondola service to ferry us to this side of the lake!!!!
Or a sampan service at the very least!

But it really wasn't so bad. The morning sun was up - and it was generating vitamin D in my body. I strolled slowly along the lakeside, enjoying the view of the campus which i never seen before.

In the evening, as i walked back to my car, the sunlight was causing shimmers on parts of the lake. Nice. :-)

Walking along lakes always brings back memories of the lake back in campus at the UoE:-



Yeah, sure, that lake is miles different!!! But still, this is the closest i can get. Now if only the weather wasn't so humid...

The walk is nice (for now). At the end of the day, it really isn't so far after all. I used to walk even further when we were at the SS15 Campus (and i parked at SS14!!!!).

*One of her well known songs and one of my fav of hers.

No comments: