Saturday 17 April 2010

Don't you (forget about me)* - Simple Minds

The BSF lecture ended and i rushed to the washroom. When i came out, i saw R, my discussion leader from 2008 and i went over to him. I greeted him with a warm smile. But he looked at me with perplexity. He squinted at me and it was obvious he had absolutely no idea who i was. Finally, he looked down at my name tag - and then he burst out laughing, calling my name.

He was so amused by the whole thing because he just could not recognise me. he said that i have changed so much! Have i?

Well, take a look at the following pics of me - the one on the left was taken in 2008 (when R was my discussion leader) while the one on the right was taken just a few weeks ago:-



Whatever it is, i'm glad that despite not being able to recognise me outwardly, he still remembers me.

*I first started liking this song when it was used in an episode of Futurama. This song is in fact found on the soundtrack of The Breakfast Club.

No comments: