Saturday 18 November 2006

Cest la vie* - B*witched

The other nite, I put me clothes in the washing machine, turn it on and went to sleep. The next morning, I saw Fred and said “Good morning”. He replied, “Not a very good one”. It was raining. The first time it rained in the morning since I’ve moved in. I told Fred that it was raining cuz I was planning to dry me clothes today!

Oh well, that’s life!

The next morning, I woke up to a glorious sunshine and strong winds. Perfect day to dry me clothes – only thing was that I had dried all me clothes the day before utilising every single radiator in the house.

Oh well, that’s life!

When I finally got ready to go out on the same afternoon, I stepped out to be greeted by raindrops. Yup, it started to rain when I decided to go out!

Oh well, that’s life!

I arrived at the public library wet and took a number for a place on the internet. Even tho there are more than 10 terminals, when my number was finally called, I was given the same PC which I used the day before, the very one that could not read my pen-drive!!! I was hoping they would have fixed the problem cuz I told them yesterday. Nope, they din.

Oh well, that’s life! Mine, anyways! :-)


Rain clouds over London

* The first hit from this group of Irish girls! I like the way how they try to blend Irish folk music wif main-stream pop - not brilliant but nice. I love this song. Very cheery!

No comments: