Monday 13 November 2006

Don't dream it's over* - Crowded House

Subsequent to this post in my previous blog, i found out the answer - it is cruel. D**n, i hate it when i'm right all the time...

So after being crushed - again - by some hope which did not result in anything, i decided to finally let go.

Yes, some of you guessed it - just when that decision was reached, new hope appears.

I know where this hope will lead me - the same road where it always does time after time. My frens tell me to give up hope.

But will i ever listen?

"It's gonna take a miracle, to give up on my hope and get on with my life..."
Deborah Ann Gibson


Hope springs in strange places sometimes...


* This was a favourite song of one of me juniors who introduced and this song to me in 1994. I was sold and became a fan of Crowded House since.

6 comments:

yeews said...

i'll try to give other ppl a chance.

imissw said...

but will they give me a chance in return?

queen shelby said...

this is deep...
too deep.

But i was right about it being cruel.
Its just like that.
And hope can never be prevented.

imissw said...

heya, was wondering when u'll make an appearance here!

yeah, u were right! just like i was! great minds think alike, eh?

Anonymous said...

Someone once told me: Hope will break your heart.

And it has, so many times!

Still, life's pretty meaningless about it eh?

BTW tracking your blog trail is quite a challenge!

imissw said...

yeah, one of life's paradoxes - it'll kill us but we can't seem to live without it.

p/s - at least my blog can be tracked, unlike some super secret blog... *ahem*