Tuesday 21 November 2006

Wishing you were somehow here again* – Sarah Brightman

I miss holding you close to me…
I miss falling asleep with you in my arms…
I miss feeling the smooth curves of your lovely body…

Through tears and laughter, you always had time for me, you never judge me, you were there for me, day and nite.
When I’m with you, all inhibitions are set aside. I can be who I am, I can express what I feel, I am free to be just me.
I love the way how we make such wonderful harmony when we’re together.

It’s so clichéd – but yet, so true. When we were together, I could go weeks just ignoring you. But now that I’m away, my heart pines for you.

I’m so sorry I had to leave you behind. But be rest assured, I’ll come to take you to be with me once more. Soon.

And then, we’ll make music together again.



I have to go back to Colchester to get me guitar!


* Taken from the musical, The Phantom of the Opera, the best musical I’ve ever watched! Brilliant set, wonderful songs, tragic storyline. I remember queuing for hours on 3 different days before getting prolly the best seats in the house! This song is a really sad song – and no one does it better than Sarah.

No comments: