Monday 13 November 2006

Linger* - The Cranberries

Some of me mates would like an update so here it is.

I've actually taken leave from the blogging world for around a month - quite a feat for me, actually. I'm now residing in Barking in the east side of London. In my one month of absence, i've travelled to Europe - specifically, to Amsterdam, Paris and around France.

My plans now? I'm currently seeking employment, both part time and full time. In the event i am not successful in securing the latter, i will have to leave the country at the end of January 2007. Yes, i'm heading back home!

Whatever the case, i should be back in February next to usher in the year of the pig - and stuff my face like one with all the Spring festival goodies! ;-)

Yes, i won't be home for Christmas again.

But everything is so fluid and uncertain now. My job application could lead me to other parts of the world. It could lead me to stay on in London. It could lead me back home.

The scenery is nice but i dun know wat lives beyond the bend...

I dun know much but this much i know - He will be wif me every step of the way.


So for now, i'll linger on a little longer in London... and blog here.

*Linger was released in 1993, at the time when the world ws just being introduced to alternative music. The moody tune, haunting (and brilliant) vocals of Delores and the typical simple-but-oh-so-true lyrics of alternative music made me fall in love with the song and the group. This song remains on me list of all time favourite songs.

2 comments:

yeews said...

hi. kiasu enough to be #2 too.

imissw said...

can you see me eyes rolling?